11:30 update: It’s spring skiing and it is fun. Yesterday new snow and warm temps made for stickier conditions. Today it is soft, not sticky and glades riding nicely as well. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am with no new snow on the 24 hour stake. It is expected to be the warmest day of the week with a temperature of 33 degrees and wind gusting 4-11 WS. Breezy conditions due to wind mixing down ahead of upcoming cooler system. As temperatures warmed through the day yesterday conditions became more springlike and will be soft today as well with no freeze overnight. It is Thrifty Thursday with adult tickets $25 for a full day of skiing. Season Passes for the 2013-14 Season are on sale and can be used for the rest of this season. Plans are coming together for the Mini Slope Style event to be held March 23, come up practice your style.
- Report Updated: 5:25 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: springlike
- Wind Speed/direction: 4-11 WS
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 33°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River