7:00 update: Winds have dropped off to 3mph with some gusts. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5am with no new snow to report and wind blowing. Ahead of a system that is to bring back cooler temperatures and snow, gusty winds from the south are at the top of the mountain, calmer on the slopes. With temperatures falling through the night the snow has set up and will soften for another day of spring skiing, temps not expected to be as high as yesterday. Visibility is unlimited with high clouds. TJ and Brody from Skiing Magazine skied with us yesterday and had a great time carving up the mountain, check pics on facebook later today. Looks like winter is on it’s way back, come up and enjoy a day of spring skiing. Buy your 2013-14 Season Pass and use it for the rest of this season.
- Report Updated: 5:20
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: spring skiing
- Wind Speed/direction: 20 S gusty
- Snow Depth: 73 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort