12:00 update: Big flakes falling, each run better than the last! 9:40 update: unlimited visibility. 8:45 update: It has been snowing a bit off and on, visibility is in and out with breeze on the top of the mountain. Groomers are going to be the best first off this morning. Groomers reporting in at 5am this Saturday morning with a dusting of new snow. Temperatures having cooled overnight machines were busy working on fresh tilled runs, the groomers will be the best riding. Conditions are spring firm with softening as the temperature warms. There were light flurries off and on through the night and there is a strong cold front moving this direction that should bring snow back tonight. Season Passes for the 2013-14 Season are on sale and when purchased can be used for the rest of this season. College students bring your IDs and ski for $30.
- Report Updated: noon
- New Snow Overnight: snowing in.
- 24 Hour Total: snowing in.
- Snow Conditions: snowing
- Wind Speed/direction: 2-8 SW
- Snow Depth: 73 in.
- Temperature: 28°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort