CLOSED MONDAY & TUESDAY. SEE YOU WEDNESDAY FOR SOME FRESH TRACKS! 9:30 update: Riding great top to bottom on all runs. Breezy on the top, calmer on our north facing slopes. Groomers reporting this Sunday morning at 5am with 3 inches of snow on the 24 hour stake. There have been flurries throughout the night, at times heavy snow fall with an inch of new. Yesterdays snow has mixed in nicely and there’s a layer of fresh powder on most of what has been groomed tonight. Winter has returned with cooler temps and breezy on the mountain top, calmer on the slopes. Expect off and on flurries through the day. Come up and enjoy some more winter. Buy your season pass for the 2013-14 season and use it for the rest of this season!
- Report Updated: 9:30
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-15 SW
- Snow Depth: 73 in.
- Temperature: 18°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River