8:50 update: Dumping snow and wind from the south gusting to 20mph. There are going to be some great stashes of nice dry snow! Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning at 5am with flurries on the mountain and 3 inches of new snow since last report on Sunday. Weather is moving in with gusty wind from the south and off and on flurries through the night. Visibility is good with lights of Kalispell in view and cloud cover high. Today is the first day of spring and there are snowflakes in the forecast all the way through the weekend. Snow is grooming out nicely for excellent fresh corduroy, come up and enjoy winter conditions. Buy your season pass for the 2013-14 season and use it for the rest of the season. This Saturday is the Mini Slopestyle Event in the terrain park with lots of fun and prizes.
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: flurries
- Wind Speed/direction: 15 mph S
- Snow Depth: 74 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort