9:50 update: Glades are like new and groomers excellent. Blustery on top with winds 8-12SW and temp holding. Off and on flurries from this system that is dropping out of Canada. Groomers reporting in at 5am with 7 inches of new snow on the 24 hour and 4 on the overnight. Powder for your Thrifty Thursday! There have been flurries all night off and on with visibility good at this report time, the lights of Kalispell bright and clouds above. Temperature has dropped to 17 degrees with 4-8 SW wind on the mountain top and gusting. Wind blew hard yesterday from the south yet the north facing slopes were protected and the snow was beautiful. Today will be more of the same with groomers being soft and powder being plentiful. It is Thrifty Thursday, adult tickets $25 for a full day of skiing or buy your season pass for 2013-14 and use it for the rest of this season. This Saturday is the Mini Shred Slope Style Event in the terrain park, make plans to be there!
- Report Updated: 9:50
- New Snow Overnight: 4 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 7 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 8-12 SW
- Snow Depth: 78 in.
- Temperature: 15°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River