update 8:40: Sun is shining, temps climbing. It is a gorgeous day! Groomers reporting in at 5am this Saturday morning with 4 inches of new snow overnight and 6 on the 24 hour. What forecasters refer to as lake-effect snow, given our location above beautiful Flathead Lake, has brought on localized accumulation from periods of large flakes and heavy snow fall. Most of the snow fell early in the evening with continued light siftings. Clouds are high wind is calm. Temperature is 8 degrees so dress warmly and enjoy great snow conditions. Today is the Mini Shred Slope Style Event in the terrain park, registration this morning with competition running from 11:00 to 3. Snowbar, music, prizes, it is going to be a fun time! 2013-14 Season Passes on sale, purchase now and use for the rest on this season.
- Report Updated: 8:40 am
- New Snow Overnight: 4 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 6 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 81 in.
- Temperature: 11°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort