CLOSED MONDAY & TUESDAY as is our regular operation schedule. We have had a fantastic week with fresh snow every day making for great conditions. See you on Wednesday. 8:45 update: Sun is shining, temperatures warming. Bluebird day with no wind and excellent snow conditons on north slopes. Sunscreen and sunglasses recommended! Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning at 5 am with a trace of snow overnight and an inch on the 24 hour. Wind is calm and temperature is 10 degrees. Clouds are below rather than above, starry night and no lights visible in the valley. Yesterday was a crazy fun day with the Slope Style Event in the terrain park, so many worked to make it a great time and mother nature kicked in with fresh snow and terrific conditions. Thanks to all who made it happen! Today is going to be another beautiful day on the slopes, it is going to warm through the day. Get up here and enjoy excellent conditions, March is flying by. Buy your 2013-14 Season Pass and use it for the rest of this season. College students bring your IDs and ride all day for $30.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 81 in.
- Temperature: 10°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River