9:45 update: Patrol reporting groomers fantastic top to bottom and glades still powderlike. Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning at 5am under the last full moon of this season. No new snow to report, a temperature of 25 degrees, slight wind from the south at 2-3 mph. Looks like a return to spring for this Easter week with partly cloudy skies, temps should warm into the day, just a small chance of snow in the forecast. Snow is still going to feel like winter with north facing slopes freshened by last weeks foot and a half of new snow. 2013-14 Season Passes on sale, purchase now and use for the rest of this season. College students home on break bring your IDs and ride for $30.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 2-3 SW
- Snow Depth: 81 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort