9:30 update: Groomers great top to bottom, bit stiff off piste but softening up quickly. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am under partly cloudy skies with a trace of new snow. Flurries about 3am on the grooming shift and yesterday afternoon around 2pm. Today forecast to be much the same as yesterday, sun popping in and out. It is going to be a nice spring day with corduroy perfectly groomed out top to bottom on our north facing slopes. It is Thrifty Thursday, $25 adult lift tickets for a full day of skiing. Saturday the Blacktail Mountain Ski Education Foudation will hold a GS Race for all ages and abilities, $5 registration fee to benefit the Race Team. Sunday is the annual Easter Egg Hunt at noon.
- Report Updated: 9:30 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-4 SSW
- Snow Depth: 80 in.
- Temperature: 35°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River