9:30 update: Patrol reporting in with groomers skiing great top to bottom. Firm pack softening up with quickly warming temps. Little breeze on top 0-4 from the south and high clouds. Groomers reporting in this morning under partly cloudy skies with light flurries. Yesterday afternoon snow formed in clouds above where it was below freezing and fell in big flakes for several hours and by closing the sun was out again. For two days we have had this happen with surface temp above freezing, it is really pretty, a little wet and fun to ride on. Today there’s a chance we may see the same with temps spring like. Snow has set up over night and will soften quickly with the groomers the best place to start your day. Buy your Season Pass for 2013-2014 and use it for the rest of this season. Lots happening this weekend with GS Race tomorrow, register between 8:30-10, the race starts at 10:30. Sunday there is an Easter Egg Hunt at noon.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: springlike
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-4 SW
- Snow Depth: 80 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort