Groomers reporting at 5 am this morning with a trace of new snow. Again in the afternoon there was a period of time where snow fell while surface temps were above freezing, from big flakes to graupel right through sunshine. Today the air is drier and we should see rapidly warming temperatures, spring conditions and sunshine. Groomers have laid out corduroy and slopes will soften quickly. The Blacktail Mountain Ski Education Foundation is putting on a GS Race today on Emmons Ridge to benefit the race team, lots of divisions with medals & prizes for each, only $5 per racer, race starts at 10:30. Purchase your 2013-2014 Season Pass and use it for the rest of the season.
- Report Updated: 5:20 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: spring like, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 2-5 SW
- Snow Depth: 80 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River