10:15 update: Easter Bunny has been sighted. Groomers are great top to bottom and everything is softening up quickly. Groomers reporting in at 5am this Sunday morning under clear skies with no new snow. It is going to be another sunny day on the mountain with temperatures climbing as the day progresses. New corduroy has been nicely laid out for your enjoyment and firm pack will soften as it quickly warms with above normal seasonal temps expected. Put on your sunblock and be prepared to shed a layer. There will be an Easter Egg Hunt at noon. It is the last day of March, come up and get your spring skiing in! We are on our regular schedule; closed Monday & Tuesday, then open through Sunday April 7th. We will then look at possible weekend only opening to follow.
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: Springlike
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-3 WS
- Snow Depth: 80 in.
- Temperature: 29°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort