Groomers reporing in at 5 am this Wednesday morning, with another nice spring day shaping up. The groomed runs should ski well this morning and soften fairly quickly with the warm temps expected again today. The temperature at 5 am is 30 degrees with a light breeze of 3 to 5 out of the sw. This is the last full week of operation, there is a possibility of one more weekend depending on conditions.
- Report Updated: 5 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: spring
- Wind Speed/direction: 3-5 sw
- Snow Depth: 80 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort