Today is the last Thrifty Thursday, ski all day for $25. The groomers are reporting in this moornig at 5 am with clear skies, light breeze of 0-3 from the west, no new snow, and a temp of 28 degrees. Snow conditions will be firm this morning, but should soften early in the day with the forcast to be yet another warm day. We will close lower west ridge below Bucksnort and lower Emmons below the intermediate road today for repairs. Sunday April 7th will be our last day of the 2012-2013 season.
- Report Updated: 5 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: spring
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-3 w
- Snow Depth: 80 in.
- Temperature: 28°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River