8:20 update: The skies have partially cleared with a little bit of blue overhead. Being that the best skiing will be on top we’ve decided to close the lower mountain for today including the Crystal Lift. The upper half of Thunderhead and the Olympic chair will be good skiing. The forcast is for snow in the mountains tonight. Maybe we can finish up the season with a little powder. The groomers reporting in this Friday morning with light rain and snow thru the night. The upper mountain groomed out nice and should ski well. We may have to have some lower mountain closures that we will update you with when the patrol gets out on the mountain. The best skiing will be on the top half. Sunday April 7th will be our last day.
- Report Updated: 5 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: spring
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 sw
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 31°
- Visibility: 200 yds
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort