8:30 update: clouds moved in, visibility 200 yds, wind from the south 5-10mph, graupel. Groomers reporting this morning at 5 am with a half an inch of new snow. That snow fell before they came on at midnight and after everyone else had left for the day. Temperature has fallen to a more normal seasonal level and there is a moisture laden system working its way from the Pacific bringing chance of snow tonight. With the best skiing at the top of the mountain the lower has been closed and Crystal is not open. Groomers have laid out plenty of corduroy and it is going to be really nice riding. Come up and enjoy this last weekend of the season.
- Report Updated: 9:45 am
- New Snow Overnight: half in.
- 24 Hour Total: .5 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 S
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 30°
- Visibility: 200 yds
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: