10:50 update: It is snowing for the last day on the slopes! Get up for fresh on groomed fun for all. Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning at 5am with a trace of new snow and high clouds. Temperature cooled and they have been busy laying out corduroy for this last day of fun on the slopes. Yesterday graupel fell off and on through the day with sun showing up at the end of the day while overnight there has been no accumulation. Radar indicates snow may be on the way before the end of the day. Crystal lift remains closed with plenty of upper mountain groomed and great to go. Come up and enjoy the last day of the 2012-13 Season.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: snowing in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 28°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: