Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning at 5am with no new snow on the stakes. There’s a light wind from the south on top, calm on the slopes. The mountain is 100% open, the corduroy is lovely and there’s powder to be found. The forecast is for 100% chance of snow today. The air mass associated with this system is looking a bit dryer than originally predicted and should move in by afternoon.
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5mph S
- Snow Depth: 40 in.
- Temperature: 27°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort