update: Sunshine & warming. BEAUTIFUL! Groomers reporting in this Thursday morning at 5am with 2 inches of fresh snow. It has been snowing through the night with wind moving it around a bit. Both snow and wind are letting up at report time. Temperature has dropped considerably since yesterday as a northern system has moved in. Forecast calls for this system to move out as another northern one with more moisture moves in. It is the first and last Thrifty Thursday of 2013, adult lift tickets $25 (Thrifty Thursday will resume 1/9/2014). Bundle up to enjoy we are 100% open everyday through January 5th for the holiday.
- Report Updated: 10:45 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1.5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 mph N
- Snow Depth: 40 in.
- Temperature: 9 F°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, West Ridge, White River