Groomers reported in this morning at 5am with light snow falling and a temperature of 8.8 degrees F. Radar is showing a large system on its way from Washington bringing heavier accumulations of snow by this afternoon. The corduroy is soft and there is powder to be found. The mountain is 100% open everyday of the holiday season through January 5th.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 4-6 mph S
- Snow Depth: 40 in.
- Temperature: 8.8°
- Visibility: slightly reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Meadow
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Clearcut, Cabinet View, White River, Buck-snort