Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am with 7 inches of POWDER on the 24 hour stake and light snow falling. Yesterday by early afternoon snow fall was filling tracks and accumulation of snow was steady much to the delight of all. Snow fall continued through the night diminishing intensity. Temps a tad warmer today and wind on the runs calm with 5mph from the south on the mountain top. It is going to be an incredible day on the slopes!
- Report Updated: 5:15 AM
- New Snow Overnight: 4 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 7 in.
- Snow Conditions: POWDER, packed powder, groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 S
- Snow Depth: 46 in.
- Temperature: 10 F°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, Taildragger, West Ridge