Groomers reported in this Sunday morning at 5 am with just a trace of new snow overnight. Temperatures have warmed to 20 degrees F. Freshly groomed corduroy laid out for your cruising and lots of powder to be found. Clouds hanging in this morning with visibility good, slight wind from the southwest and calm on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: half in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 SW
- Snow Depth: 46 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, Buck-snort