Groomers reporting in this Monday morning at 5am with snow lightly falling. There’s a bit of SW wind on top moving light snow round, but once on the north facing runs it is calm and the lights of Kalispell visible. Snow started in the evening and continues falling lightly which is predicted to be the case today with current temperature of 26 degrees. Powder snow with pillowy soft stashes in places and groomers sporting great carving corduroy. Come up and enjoy terrific conditions 100% open everyday through the holiday season.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 SW
- Snow Depth: 48 in.
- Temperature: 26°
- Visibility: reduced by snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge