8:30 update: Clouds have lifted, snow tapered off and wind calm on slopes 5-10 from the SW on top. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am with 4 inches of new snow and light snow falling. Temperature is sitting at 21 F and there is wind at the top of the mountain 10 mph with gusts but it is coming from the south west so on our north facing slopes you don’t feel it. With warmer temperatures yesterday this snow is a creamier powder SO MUCH FUN! Give yourself a little early Christmas present, get up here and enjoy this great powder today.
- Report Updated: 8:30
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 4 in.
- Snow Conditions: Powder, packed powder, maching groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 52 in.
- Temperature: 21°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort