Groomers reporting in at 5am this Thursday morning with no new snow to report. Clouds moved in last night keeping temperatures from cooling and currently it is 23 degrees F. Wind at the mountain top is coming from the southwest at 10mph with slight wind on the slopes. It is going to be another great day of skiing and boarding with high broken cloud cover expected throughout the day, next chance of snow is forecast for Friday evening. Open every day of the holiday season through January 5th.
- Report Updated: 5:15am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 52 in.
- Temperature: 23°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort