Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5 am with no new snow. They are looking down at the lights of Kalispell with stars and moon above. Temperature is a bit inverted at this hour with a reading of 29 degrees F and wind out of the south at 10 mph. The beauty of our north facing slopes in part is protection from south winds which prevail on Blacktail Mountain’s island unit. Groomers are tilling up some primo corduroy for your cruising. Weather forecast is calling for the chance of snow to increase this evening.
- Report Updated: 8:30 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 S
- Snow Depth: 52 in.
- Temperature: 32°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Independence Park, Taildragger, West Ridge