Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am with clear skies and no new snow. The temperature is 22 degrees F and on the mountain top wind is 0-5 from the southwest leaving the north facing slopes with just a slight breeze. Corduroy has been laid out fresh this morning by the groomers. High pressure is holding in with slight chance of snow this morning. It is partly cloudy and we may see the sun.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 52 in.
- Temperature: 22°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort