Noon update: Snowing, wind from the SW at 6-15mph, slight breeze on the slopes. Radar showing this system with moisture/snow into the night. This Sunday morning groomers reported in at 5am with no new snow and high clouds above. There have been little siftings of snowfall but no real accumulation in the past 24 hours. The next chance of snow is forecast for tomorrow. At the top of the mountain the wind is 8mph coming from the south with slopes protected. Visibility is unlimited. We are 100% open everyday of this holiday season through January 5th.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 8 mph S
- Snow Depth: 52 in.
- Temperature: 17 F°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge