9:45 update: cloud hanging over top of the mountain, visibility still good, light snow off and on. New inches creamy sweet! Groomers reporting in at 5am this last day of 2013 with 2 inches of new snow freshening up the slopes. Cloud cover may yield snow off and on all through the day, at report time it is overcast with wind from the south 5-10, protected on the slopes with a temperature of 27 F degrees. Forecast is for wintery day with heavier snowfall by evening.
- Report Updated: 9:45 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 mph S
- Snow Depth: 53 in.
- Temperature: 27°
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Taildragger, West Ridge, White River