Groomers saw the New Year in on the slopes and reported in this first of January at 5am with an inch on the 24 hour stake. Skies cleared through the night as the snowfall of yesterday tapered off. Chance of snow today at 20% with new system moving in tomorrow. Slopes have been freshened with a powdery layer and groomers tilled that in for some great cruising corduroy. Wind is calm, snow is fresh, come up and enjoy New Year’s Day on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-4 SW
- Snow Depth: 54 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort