8:30 update: Some corn like snow falling as wind has picked up, 5 mph,ahead of system coming in from Washington. Visibility still unlimited as overcast but not foggy. Groomers reporting in this Thursday morning at 5am with the temperature reading 23 degrees F and no wind. There’s a little sifting of snow coming down through broken cloud cover but nothing significant expected until this evening. Snow is on the way according to the forecast with the radar showing a big system heading in from Seattle. Groomers have been busy tilling corduroy for your carving cruising, come up and enjoy.
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5mph SW
- Snow Depth: 54 in.
- Temperature: 23°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, West Ridge