10:00 update: Snow has quit falling for the moment, total of 6 inches overnight. Temperature has dropped to 20 degrees and wind is gusty at the top 5-10mph, calm on the slopes. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5am with 4 inches of new snow and snow continues to dump. This strong surge from the south has been cooling down and forecast to continue into the afternoon. Wind is at 5mph from the SSW with gusts to 10mph. Visibility is limited by snowfall. Tracks are filling as they continue to groom and there are going to be lots of fresh tracks to be made.
- Report Updated: 10:10
- New Snow Overnight: 6 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 4 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 SSW
- Snow Depth: 57 in.
- Temperature: 26°
- Visibility: limited due to snowfall
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, West Ridge, Buck-snort