8:50 update: Sun is shining, temp is warming, wind is calm and snow is excellent!!! Come up and enjoy. Another powder day as groomers report in this Sunday morning at 5am. Snow fell through the day yesterday leaving 4 more inches on the 24 hour stake and tapered off in the evening so that all the groomed runs have soft carving beautifully laid out corduroy. Plenty of powder to be found as well. Artic air has moved in with temperature hanging at 0 degrees so dress accordingly. Wind is out of the NW at 0-5 mph at the mountain top. Today is the last day of the Holiday Season, back to our regular schedule of Wednesday through Sunday except for Monday January 20th when we will be open for Martin Luther King Day and February 17th open for Presidents Day.
- Report Updated: 8:50
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 4 in.
- Snow Conditions: POWDER, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-3 NW
- Snow Depth: 67 in.
- Temperature: 3°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort