Groomers reporting in at 5am with 3 inches of new snow and still snowing. This system should produce snow through the morning and forecast to be followed by a more impressive system this evening with increased accumulation of snow. There is a 5mph wind from the south on the mountain top, calm on the slopes and visibility is reduced due to snow with clouds hanging low. It is the first powder Wednesday of 2014, come on up for fresh tracks!
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: 3 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 S
- Snow Depth: 69 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort