Groomers reported in this morning at 5 am with an inch and a half of new snow on their shift and 3 inches on the 24 hour stake. A fine snow was falling with the temperature at 20 degrees F and wind slight on the slopes, 5mph from the south on the mountain top. It is amazing what 3 inches of new powder feels like on the slopes, yesterday was excellent riding and today will be the same. Tracks have filled in and the groomers soft carving. Today is THRIFTY THURSDAY ski all day for just $25. Forecast is for another round of snow tonight.
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: 1.5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 mph S
- Snow Depth: 70 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow falling
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, West Ridge, Buck-snort