9:45 update: Winds have picked up and holding at 15 mph with gusts. Crystal lift is closed until wind lays down. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5am with 4 inches of new snow on the 24 hr stake and 2 on their shift. Snow is still falling, visibility reduced to a quarter mile with an occasional whirling of snow added to the snow coming down. There is a 10-15 mph wind on top from the south and slight wind on the slopes, protected by their north facing aspect. Snow forecast to continue through the morning. Powder covering the groomers with first to be groomed Lakeside, West Ridge and Bucksnort and last to be groomed Widowmaker and Cold Camp. Tomorrow Sportsman Ski Haus will be set up and offering Demos for testing out on the slopes, must have your own boots and secure use with a credit card. Come up and try out the new stuff. Snow Sports lesson programs starting up this weekend, lots of Young Fawns, Young Buck and Blacktails on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 9:40
- New Snow Overnight: 3 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 10-15 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 23°
- Visibility: 1/4 mile, reduced due to snow fall
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort