Groomers reported in this morning with unlimited visibility and no new snow. High pressure has built in with sunshine in the picture today. Bring your camera and sunscreen. There will be pockets of powder around, left over from the winds of Sat-Mon, that is over with calm slopes and 0-5 mph on the mountain top from the south. Forecast is for clear skies to be the norm all week so come up and play in the sun on the slopes. Make plans for an extended weekend as we will be open for Martin Luther King Day this coming Monday.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 mph S
- Snow Depth: 78 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort