Groomers reported in this Thrifty Thursday morning at 5 am with no new snow. High pressure is firmly established, expect a mostly sunny day. The temperature is 20 degrees with wind on the mountain top at 3-5 mph from the south and perfectly calm on the slopes. Today is THRIFTY THURSDAY an adult ticket is $25 for a whole day on the slopes. Take advantage of the value, enjoy the views and cruise top to bottom great fall line runs.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 mph S
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 20 degrees F°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Independence Park, West Ridge