Groomers called in this morning at 5am with more of the same, high pressure holding firm. Clear sky with just a scattering of thin clouds, temperature at 21 degrees F. and on the mountain top 5-7 mph wind from the south. On the slopes only a slight breeze here and there, no new snow to report. Forecast is for the pattern to hold through the weekend so put some sunscreen on and enjoy. Looking forward to an extended weekend, open Monday for Martin Luther King Day. College students show your student ID and ride the whole day for $32.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5mph S
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 21 F°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort