12:15 update: Sun’s shining it is a gorgeous day, shades and sunscreen advised! Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am under moonlight and clear as a bell sky. They have been busy laying down corduroy for smooth cruising top to bottom. Temperature is 20 degrees F with no wind. The forecast is for warming temperatures until noon followed by a slight cooling. The snow has been great and everyone enjoying the sunshine. It is a long weekend, open Monday for Martin Luther King Day.
- Report Updated: 12:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 32°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort