8:00 update: Wind has picked up a bit and there’s a thin layer of clouds above. Still high above the valley inversion and will see the sun poke in and out. Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning at 5am with skies clear above and surface based inversion down in the valley. Fog and low clouds are well below the ski area where sun will shine again today. Temperature is starting out a bit warmer at 25 degrees F, wind at the mountain top at 0-5 mph from the south and calm on the slopes. They have been carefully laying out lovely corduroy for long smooth carving turns down the slopes. Everyone enjoying time out in the sun, prepare with sunscreen, bring your shades and get out of the inversion. We will have a special Monday opening tomorrow for Martin Luther King Day, extend your weekend with another day on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 8:10
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 mph S
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 22°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort