8:30 update: Temp slowly climbing, it is 19 degrees F and the sky is free of clouds. Going to be a beautiful day, get on up here! Groomers reporting in this Martin Luther King Day at 5 am with clear skies above. The lights of Kalispell are shrouded with a thin layer of inversion. The forecast is for sunshine today, yesterday a thin layer of mid and high level clouds developed, will update you on the stratus as the sun rises. Temperature sitting at 18 degrees F and wind is calm. Slopes have been tilled out with corduroy keeping the snow just right for carving and cruising. Take advantage of this special Monday opening to enjoy the day outside on the snow.
- Report Updated: 8:30
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 19 F°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort