9:15 update: Completely above the blanket of inversion with a few wispy clouds above and sun poking through. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5 am with 20 degrees F on the thermometer, slight wind on mountain top at 3 mph from the south, calm on the slopes. Bright moon and stars above, the clouds are below again today with no lights of the valley showing through. Get out of the inversion and enjoy sun on the mountain with soft carving corduroy. Our north facing slopes keeping the snow conditions really nice! The forecast is calling for a change in the weather pattern by Sunday afternoon when a Canadian front is expected to dip down breaking up the high pressure.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 3 mph S
- Snow Depth: 75 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Snow Blower, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, Buck-snort