Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am with the temperature reading 20 degrees F, same as it has been at this time all week, clear sky above, little breeze and no new snow. Change is a’comin however with Canadian cold front headed down later tonight bringing the likelyhood of snow. High pressure is loosening with the layer of clouds hanging over the valley below thinner than it has been each morning. We should see the sun again today so come up and enjoy before winter settles back in.
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 3 mph S
- Snow Depth: 74 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Snow Blower, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort