1:00 update: The snow is adding up and it is better by the minute, floating through and loving it on the slopes. Wind has picked up a bit, still mostly protected on the runs. Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning at 5 am with powder in the making. It has just started dumping in the last hour this morning and it is accumulating fast. The radar shows a large system moving across with Pacific moisture all the way to Seattle. The forecast calls for intesity to increase and continue through tomorrow with continued chance of snow into the weekend. Just in time for Powder Wednesday and Winterfest coming up this weekend. It will be a fun day on the slopes today, making tracks and enjoying the freshies. Visibility is reduced due to snow, still able to see 7-8 chairs ahead. The temperature is 20 degrees F and wind at the mountain top 5 mph S, calm on the slopes. Look for update when patrol gets out on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 1:00 pm
- New Snow Overnight: 1-2-3 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1-2-3 in.
- Snow Conditions: snowing
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 70 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort