9:15 update: It is still snowing big beautiful flakes. Temperature has fallen to 8 degrees F. As usual with north wind, seems to loose its gusto on its way down the valley, it’s slight at 5mph from the north. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5 am with 11 inches of new snow on the 24 hour stake, 6 inches on the overnight. It is going to be a great day on the slopes with groomers being soooooooooo soft and carvable, powder has returned. The moist northwest flow continues to bring snow, should taper off into the day and remain light into the weekend. Wind light from the north, temperature at 15 degrees and visibility slightly reduced due to snow. It is Thrifty Thursday, all this great snow and a full day of it for just $25.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 6 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 11 in.
- Snow Conditions: POWDER, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 mph NW
- Snow Depth: 78 in.
- Temperature: 15 degrees F°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort