10:00 update: Sun is shining, temperature climbing and the snow is great! Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning with an inch of snow on the 24 hours stake and a 40% chance of snow in the forecast. Skies are partly cloudy, there’s a slight breeze at 1mph from the NE and the temperature is at -3 degrees F, expect to warm to 10 degrees. There’s still alot of powder to be enjoyed, yesterday was a treat for those who took to the slopes with a nice layer of powder top to bottom. There will be live music with Larry Myer in Muley’s this afternoon. Bring your season pass from any Montana ski area and ride for the half day rate.
- Report Updated: 10:00 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 87 in.
- Temperature: -1°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort