11:40 update: SUNSHINE, temperature climbing, currently 17 degrees F, no wind and unlimited visibility. An inch of fresh has accumulated and snow has quit falling. Groomers reporting in at 5am with snow falling and just starting to accumulate. The temperature is 0 F and forecast to reach 13+ degrees, wind is light from the ENE at 5mph. The snow has been lovely and corduroy has been laid out for cruising. Looking ahead next week the chance of snow increases all week. It will be a long weekend, open for Presidents Day both Monday and Tuesday, the 17th & 18th. Plan to take advantage of those extra days.
- Report Updated: 11:45
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 87 in.
- Temperature: 17°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort