9:15 update: Snowing with wind picked up to 16 mph SW and temperature at 26 degrees F. Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning with 5 inches of snow new since last open on Sunday. It is 21 degrees with wind from the south west at 6-10 mph on the mountain top. Lights of Kalispell are visible with clouds above and light snow falling. The radar shows moisture in the current system all the way to Seattle, forecast is for moderate to heavy snowfall. It is a POWDER WEDNESDAY, come on up and make tracks.
- Report Updated: 5:10
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: Powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 6-10 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 89 in.
- Temperature: 21°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort